When you get certified for your level 3 snowboard instructor you have to know the 7 styles of learning and how to apply them in a lesson. When we teach social media we do the same.
-The Seven Learning Styles-
- Visual (spatial):You prefer using pictures, images, and spatial understanding.
- Aural (auditory-musical): You prefer using sound and music.
- Verbal (linguistic): You prefer using words, both in speech and writing.
- Physical (kinesthetic): You prefer using your body, hands and sense of touch.
- Logical (mathematical): You prefer using logic, reasoning and systems.
- Social (interpersonal): You prefer to learn in groups or with other people.
- Solitary (intrapersonal): You prefer to work alone and use self-study. http://www.learning-styles-online.com/
Visual-Google Hangout, screen sharing
Verbal-Google Hangout with the sound on
Physical-Google Hangout as we talk you through the process as you execute live with us
Logical-We provide a process and framework for everything you need to do
Social-Google Hangout with one or more Salty instructors and students
Solitary-You have regular homework assignments where the rubber meets the road, and you can sign up for self guided classes
We love Google Hangout for coaching and training sessions! We can see you, you can see us, we can share screens, talk, and laugh together. See you online!