Composing and sending messages allows you to create custom content for you to share with your selected social networks and is the number one way people communicate using the HootSuite dashboard.
Here are 4 quick and easy steps to help you compose a message:
1. Click in the “Compose a message” box
2. Type the message you would like posted on your social network(s), in 140 characters or less
3. On the right side of the “Compose a message” box you’ll need to hover over the “Click to select a profile” box and select the profile(s) you want to display your message
4. Click “Send Now” and bada-bing, you’re done!
Scheduling a message is very similar to composing a message. Follow steps 1, 2, and 3 above then:
1. Click on the “Calendar” icon
* If you click on the box below the time you can have your message emailed to you when it’s sent. This is an awesome feature to use when you’re new to HootSuite. Once you see it really delivers your messages you probably won’t choose this option anymore because it produces extra emails to your inbox.
4. Click the “Schedule” icon and bada-bing, you’re done!
There you go. You’re all ready to rock and start composing, sending, and scheduling messages on HootSuite social media dashboard. I look forward to hearing about your HootSuite success stories and feel free to share them with us in the comments section below. Have fun!
Editor’s Note: Angel Soria is an Internet Marketing Consultant, entrepreneur, columnist and sponsor for the Tulare Kings Hispanic Times, social author for www.SaltyWaffle.com, and currently obtaining her Executive MBA at Fresno State. If you are business owner and you qualify to work with Angel, with her help you will dominate your market in 6 months or she will do your marketing for FREE until you do. Visit www.facebook.com/AngelSoriaInternetMarketing for more information and follow her @talk2angelsoria.