Mondays, the day you catch up on all those emails from over the weekend, check out what you missed over the weekend, and stare down all the work you’ll be doing for the rest of the week. It’s a good time to catch up on some social media from last week and the weekend too, so here is our holiday Monday social media mash up (courtesy of Mashable).
- A study shows that 47% of Facebook users have profanity on their walls! Also included, 85.53% of male undergrad students have alcohol references on their profile.
- Discovered: The first social network ever.
- Glen Beck launched a competitor to Groupon. Hmm
- Google announced the virtual wallet platform. Just wave your phone and pay…
- 2 days of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute.
- Top 10 Twitter trends this week. Rapture and American Idol included.
- Google launched a new flight search, you can find flights right from the search page now.