Twitter Dating: Finding Love in 140 Characters or Less
Are you an avid tweeter and looking to ease your way back into the dating game? Twitter-dating may be exactly what you are looking for. Yes, you read that correctly, more than 1,000 tweeters have turned to the social networking site to find their “love at first tweet.” Believed to be an easy, creative and fun way to meet new people, Twitter-dating has been carried out through a number of different applications. Here is a short list of the top twitter- dating sites that tweeters have joined for free, in order to browse, mingle, and date other singles.
1) DateTwit: http://datetwit.com/ @datetwit: With approximately 10,518 followers, DateTwit offers an extensive list of twitter users by gender, age or location. When a tweeter catches your eye, DateTwit will send a virtual smile or a cocktail, and then let you know if your interest has been reciprocated.
2) MyTweetHeart: http://mytweetheart.com/ @MyTweetheart: With approximately 6,892 followers, MyTweetHeart offers Twitter singles a platform for finding friendship, romance, and love.
3) PlentyofTweeps http://plentyoftweeps.com/: @PlentyOfTweeps: Launched in Oct 2009, Plenty of Tweeps is an online hub for single Twitter users to meet, mingle, and strike up conversations beyond their 140 character limits.
4) [email protected] http://www.luvatfirsttweet.com/ @LuvAtFirstTweet: All you need is a Twitter profile and from there, [email protected] will find compatible matches based on your information provided.
5) DatingTwitter http://www.datingtwitter.com/ : Not just a site to connect singles but it also permits users to connect with friends, and family.
Online dating is the third most common way for singles to meet and whether the Twitter-dating game works or not, it is always free to try!