- Twinfluence: Though the site seems to redirect temporarily at the moment, Twinfluence is “a simple tool using the Twitter API to to measure the combined influence of twitterers and their followers, with a few social network statistics thrown in as bonus.”
- Qwitter: Qwitter is a nifty free subscription service that provides you with an occasional email updating you with a list of the latest people to unfollow you Twitter.
- Crowdbooster: Crowdbooster is a service that seeks to “show you analytics that aren’t based on abstract scores but numbers that are connected to your business and your social media strategies: impressions, total reach, engagement, and more. We then give you the tools and recommendations you need to take action and improve each one of these metrics.”
- TRAACKR: “Relevance drives influence.” This service is all about helping you find the relevant conversations so that you can get in on them and become an expert. “TRAACKR offers a comprehensive set of features to find relevant influencers, manage engagement, and measure results.”
- Empire Avenue: This is actually a game that recognizes the importance of social media influence. It ranks your major social networks from 1 to 100 and those scores become a part of your overall stock price. Others can buy and sell stock in you on the virtual stock market and your worth rises and falls based on purchased shares as well as your social network scores. Try it out, it’s fun!
Check out our past social media vocabulary article diagramming other amazing tools for measuring your social media influence in addition to these and look out for Bloglevel coming soon from the makers of TweetLevel. Let us know what words you’d like to know about and we’ll feature them right here on Salty Waffle!