When it comes to social media vocabulary and the conversations surrounding it, a lot of what is included are mentions about various blogs and sites that so many get their information from. These are the top 5 social media and SEO blogs out there right now. Rankings were done by Cision and were based on average unique visitors per month, average page views per month per unique visitor, average time (seconds) per month per unique visitor, average visits per month per unique visitor, and other data from compete.com.
- Social Media Examiner: “Your guide to the social media jungle.”
- Ignite Social Media: “Ignite Social Media isn’t just a thought leader in social media marketing— we’re a force at work.”
- Mashable: “Founded in 2005, Mashable is the top source for news in social and digital media, technology and web culture.”
- Search Engine Land: “Search Engine Land is a news and information site covering search engine marketing, searching issues and the search engine industry.”
- SEOmoz Blog: “SEOmoz develops SEO software, provides a robust link intelligence API, and hosts the web’s most vibrant SEO community.”
We hope you enjoyed another Tuesday learning the lingo around social and as always, if there are strange words out there that you have been trying to find a translation for, drop us a comment and we’ll help you out. Salty Waffle is number one in social media vocabulary!